- TypeGJYXCH cable
- Strength memberSteel wire
- Sheath ColorBlack
- Fibre ModeG652.D/G.657A1 A2 B3
- Fiber Core2 Can be 24core
The FTTH drop cable is positioned in the centre. Two parrallel fiber reinforced plastics(FRP) are placed at the two sides. A steel wire as the additional strength member is also applied. Then, the cable is completed with a black or white color LSZH sheath. The typical self-supporting bow-type drop fiber optic cable consists of GJXFH/GJXH cable and an additional strength member (steel wire/stranded steel wire).
1.Special low-bend-sensitivity fiber provides high bandwidth and excellent communication transmission property.
2.Two parallel FRP/ steel wire strength members ensure good performance of crush resistance to protect the fiber.
3. Novel groove design, strip and splice, simplified installation and maintenance, higher tensile strength.
4. Single Steel wire as the additional strength member ensures good performance of tensile strength.
5. Simple structure lightweight and high practicability.
6. Novel flute design, easilystrip and splice, simplify the installation and maintenance.
7. Low smoke, zero-halogen and flame retardant sheath, environment-friendly, good safe.easily
1.High-performance optical network operating
2.High-speed optical routes in buildings (FTTH)
3. Suitable as cable extending from outdoor (as aerial cable) to indoor
|Fiber cable performance specifications|
|@100Mbps 2km @1Gig 220m||850/1300nm|
|@100Mbps 2km @1Gig 500m||850/1300nm|
|@100Gig Varies by VCSEL typical 300m 2850nm||850/1300nm|
Approx 100 Terahertz
|Up to 100km Varies by transceiver||1310/1550nm|
Minimum allowable Tensile Strength
minimum allowable Crush Load
Minimum Bending Radius
2.0 × 5.2
A1,A2,B3 Non Bend-Sensitivity
B1.2 :Cut-off wavelength shifted
B4: Main technical data for positive